Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Refreshments and Networking
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Panel Discussion
Morrison & Foerster LLP, 707 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90017
Please join local alumni in the L.A. area and members of the public for special night to discuss best practices in state and federal court with respect to motions and trials. Light appetizers and drinks will be provided.
The panelists include:
- Hon. Gail Ruderman Feuer (HLS ’84), a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County. Judge Feuer was appointed to the court by former governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2005 and was re-elected in 2014.
- Hon. Michael P. Linfield (HLS ’89), a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County. Judge Linfield was appointed to the court by former governor Gray Davis and was re-elected in 2012.
- Hon. Beverly Reid O’Connell (Pepperdine ’90), a judge for the United States District Court for the Central District of California. Judge O’Connell was nominated to the court by former president Barack Obama and was previously a judge for the Superior Court of Los Angeles County.
- Pantea Yashar, Esq. (’04)
Partner at Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP and Co-President of the Harvard Law School Association of Los Angeles
Parking is available in the parking lot at 707 Wilshire Boulevard for a $10 fee.
Please RSVP at www.losangeles.hlsa.org
Email Pantea Yashar at email@example.com