Pepperdine Law students, faculty and staff now have access to Law360, a popular online current awareness resource for legal news. With Law360, you can:
- Search up-to-date news items across multiple practice areas, industries, and regions
- Track information about law firms, companies, and government agencies
- Access litigation updates
And much more!
On-campus users can get started with using Law360 right away by visiting the Law Library’s Online Databases page. Access to the Law360 website is also available through the Lexis Advance homepage under My Workspace > Top News.
For off-campus access to Law360:
- School of Law faculty/staff: Please contact a reference librarian.
- School of Law students: You must create your own off-campus login. Visit the Law360 website while on campus and click on “Sign In” in the top right-hand corner, then create an account using your pepperdine.edu email address.