The Harnish Law Library frequently adds new titles to our collection to support student and faculty research. Recently acquired titles include:
- Brian Bix, Contract Law: Rules, Theory, and Context (2012)
- James E. Fleming et al., Ordered Liberty: Rights, Responsibilities, and Virtues (2013)
- Matthias Klatt et al., Constitutional Structure of Proportionality (2012)
- David Rabban, Law’s History: American Legal Thought and the Transatlantic Turn to History (2013)
- Ganesh Sitaraman, The Counterinsurgent’s Constitution: Law in the Age of Small Wars (2013)
Also be sure to check out our Twitter page for frequent updates on new additions to our collection!