Students: There’s still plenty of time to sign up for the Law Library’s spring Research Like a Pro workshops! Get a leg up on additional research skills you can use on the job or when researching your seminar papers.
Here are the dates and times for our remaining workshops from now through April 12:
- Wednesday 2/22: Seminar Paper Research, 12:40 pm
- Thursday 2/23: Everything I Forgot About LRW (legal research review), 12:40 pm
- Wednesday 3/1: Introduction to Foreign, Comparative and International Legal Research, 12:40 pm
- Tuesday 3/7: Practice Resources 2, 12:40 pm
- Tuesday 3/21: Practice Resources 1 (3:30 pm) & Practice Resources 2 (4:15 pm)
- Tuesday 3/28: Introduction to Foreign, Comparative and International Legal Research, 3:30 pm
- Thursday 3/30: Advanced Westlaw, Lexis, and Bloomberg Law, 12:40 pm
- Tuesday 4/11: Advanced Westlaw, Lexis, and Bloomberg Law, 12:40 pm
- Wednesday 4/12: Everything I Forgot About LRW (legal research review), 12:40 pm
Add Research Like a Pro on TWEN to view the workshop descriptions and to sign up. All sessions will be held in the Law Library Learning Lab unless otherwise noted.
Remember: If you attend a certain number of workshops throughout your time at Pepperdine and complete the associated practice exercises, you will be eligible for library research certification which you can add to your resume.
If you have any questions about the Research Like a Pro program, stop by the Law Library reference desk or contact the reference librarians at (310) 506-7591 or firstname.lastname@example.org.