December 6, 2016 — This year’s Winter Intensive Program features five dispute resolution courses taught by world-renowned experts in the field. Registration began a month ago and classes are filling up fast. Classes being offered this year include:
- Negotiation Theory and Practice taught by Professor Charles Wiggins
- Mediation Theory and Practice taught by Professor Jim Craven.
- Selected Issues in Dispute Resolution: Facilitating Dynamic Groups taught by Professor Donna Silverberg.
- Cross-Cultural Conflict and Dispute Resolution taught by Professor Sukhsimranjit Singh.
- Divorce and Family Mediation taught by Professor Zena Zumeta.
- Additional information about the faculty and courses is available at:
The course schedule is available at: