When: Thursday, March 7, 2019, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- 6:00-7:00 pm: Check-in, mingle, and interactive experience
- 7:00-8:00 pm: Panel presentation
- 8:00pm – 9:00pm: Networking and Interactive experience
- Jamil Gittens, ESQ., Senior Manager of Media Affairs at the National Football League
- J. Christopher Hamilton, ESQ., Principal & Founder of Industry Esquire, LLC (former legal executive at ABC, Lionsgate, Turner, and Viacom)
- Chris Greeley, ESQ., Senior Manager Esports League Operations at Riot Games
- Jon Khoshafian, ESQ., Lead Counsel at Facebook (former legal executive at High Noon Entertainment)
- Jeremy M. Evans, ESQ., Founder & Managing Attorney at California Sports Lawyer, and Project Manager at the Pepperdine Institute for Entertainment, Media, Sports, & Culture (Moderator)
Where: Los Angeles Entertainment District at Hollywood Park Legends Facility in Playa Vista
- 12035 Waterfront Dr 4th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90094
Event cost: $50 per person.
RSVP and Purchase Your Ticket(s) here.
Light apps and beverages will be served. Price includes tour, panel, light appetizers, beverages, and networking. One hour of general MCLE credit provided by Pepperdine Law.